The gentle way into the saddle
Mounty has developed an automatic mounting aid. This is a world first - one from which both horse and rider benefit in equal measure. Mounting a horse in the usual way places the animal under considerable nervous and physical strain. No wonder, because a considerable stress is placed on the horse's back as its spine is pulled to the side. There is a scientific proof that when a rider of 80 kg is mounting the horse, the spine of the horse gets a side force of 38 kg. When there is a mounting aid used the side force is reduced to 55% which is only 17 kg.
In the past, repeated efforts have been made to remedy this problem, but no solution has ever proved entirely satisfactory.
Now, however, Mounty has developed an automatic mounting aid. This is a world first - one from which both horse and rider benefit in equal measure. The Mounting Aid relieves the strain on the horse's back, prevents the saddle from being pulled askew, and spares the animal's nerves. It also makes mounting much easier for the rider - and its folds away automatically after it has been used. Professional riders more or less always use a mounting aid, for it is quite simply a part of good horsemanship.
- Relieves the strain on the horse's back
- Prevents saddles from being pulled askew
- Folds away gently and silently
- Ideal for sensitive horses
- Generously sized step-up board facilitates mounting
- Height of board freely adjustable
- Easy to install and use
- Fitted flush with the Safety-Wall
- No wearing parts, no maintenance, no power requirement
- Tested and recommended by the (FN)